Thursday, March 06, 2014

Incoming! [March 2014]

Here's this months 'Coming Soon' update on my future projects and events...

Warhammer 40,000: Schwarze Flut - German edition of my Warhammer 40,000 novel Black Tide, from Black Library Germany. March 6th.

Deus Ex: The Fall - port of the action-adventure videogame for PC available via Steam from Square Enix, featuring characters from my Deus Ex novel Icarus Effect. March 25th.

"The Turn of The Card" - Hardcover and paperback edition of the Kaiju Rising: Age of Monsters anthology from Ragnarok Publishing, featuring my short story inspired by the Colossal Kaiju Combat gameworld. April.

UK Games Expo - I'll be appearing at this tabletop gaming event in Birmingham. May 30th-June 1st.

The Horus Heresy: Nemesis - A new hardback edition of my 2010 novel from the Horus Heresy saga, from Black Library. June 20th.

The Horus Heresy: La Fuite de L’Eisenstein - French hardback edition of my novel The Flight of the Eisenstein, from Black Library France. July 11th.

Lon Con 3 - I'll be along for a couple of days of the World Science Fiction convention in London. 15th-16th August.

'TBA Novel' - An original hardback tie-in novel based on a new TV series, from Forge Books. 5th August.

The Horus Heresy: The Flight of the Eisenstein - A trade paperback edition of my 2007 novel from the Horus Heresy saga, from Black Library. October.

The Horus Heresy: The Scripts Volume 2 - Hardcover compilation of Horus Heresy audio drama scripts from Black Library, featuring my scripts for Sword of Truth and Burden of Duty, from Black Library. TBC.

'Deus Ex 4' - A new chapter in the Deus Ex videogame series, for next-generation consoles and PCs, from Square Enix. TBC.




No comments:

Post a Comment