Monday, April 14, 2014

Incoming! [April 2014]

This is April's 'Coming Soon' update on my future projects and events:

RPG Narrative Session - I'll be running a workshop for gamesmasters and referees on how to create stories for roleplaying games at the Warboar Wargaming store in Kent. 27th April.

The Horus Heresy: The Scripts Volume II - Hardcover compilation of Horus Heresy audio drama scripts from Black Library, featuring my scripts for Sword of Truth and Burden of Duty, from Black Library. April.

"The Turn of The Card" - Hardcover and paperback edition of the Kaiju Rising: Age of Monsters anthology from Ragnarok Publishing, featuring my short story inspired by the Colossal Kaiju Combat gameworld. April.

UK Games Expo - I'll be appearing at this tabletop gaming event in Birmingham. May 30th-June 1st.

The Horus Heresy: Nemesis - A new hardback edition of my 2010 novel from the Horus Heresy saga, from Black Library. June 20th.

The Horus Heresy: La Fuite de L’Eisenstein - French hardback edition of my novel The Flight of the Eisenstein, from Black Library France. July 11th.

Lon Con 3 - I'll be along for a couple of days of the World Science Fiction convention in London. 15th-16th August.

24: Deadline - An original hardback prequel novel set before the events of the new TV series 24: Live Another Day, from Forge Books. 5th August.

The Horus Heresy: The Flight of the Eisenstein - A trade paperback edition of my 2007 novel from the Horus Heresy saga, from Black Library. October.

'Deus Ex 4' - A new chapter in the Deus Ex videogame series, for next-generation consoles and PCs, from Square Enix. TBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment