Thursday, April 23, 2015

You Are Hearing Me Talk...about Sisters of Battle with The Independent Characters

The folks over at The Indpendent Characters podcast talk in-depth and on-target about the worlds of Warhammer 40,000 and the Horus Heresy, and this week they invited me on to discuss one of my favorite 40K factions, the steadfast Sisters of Battle known as the Adepta Sororitas...

As part of my fiction for the Warhammer 40,000 franchise, I've written two novels and an audio drama featuring the Battle Sisters - Faith & Fire, Hammer & Anvil, Red & Black - and I have a lot of love for the nuns with guns.

Click Here to check out this episode of Show Of Force, where The Indpendent Characters crew unpack a 40K army in great detail, and you can listen to host Carl Tuttle interviewing me at the 2:47 mark

Incidentally; that awesome piece of Sororitas artwork I've used as a companion to this posting is the work of Nicholas Kay, and you shoud totally check out his portfoilo Here, or just click on the smaller image to see the full magnificence of "Massacre At Sanctuary 101" on his DeviantArt page.

No comments:

Post a Comment