Tuesday, May 19, 2015

24: DEADLINE is a Scribe Award Nominee!

I'm very pleased to announce that the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) have put forth their nominations list for the 2015 Scribe Awards, and my 24 novel Deadline has made the cut as a nominee for the Best Original Novel - General category!

As the press release states:

Acknowledging excellence in this very competitive field, IAMTW’s Scribe Awards honor licensed works that tie in with other media such as television, movies, gaming, or comic books. They include original works set in established universes, and adaptations of stories that have appeared in other formats and cross all genres. Tie-in works run the gamut from westerns to mysteries to procedurals, from science fiction to fantasy to horror, from action and adventure to superheroes.

This is my third time in the mix for the Scribes - I was nominated for Best Originial Novel - Speculative for my Warhammer 40,000 novel Faith & Fire back in 2007, and later won that category in 2009 for my Star Trek: Terok Nor novel Day of the Vipers, but this the first time I've been in the General category and I'm alongside a group of talented folks and veterans of the industry; I'm very proud to be there!

To check out the full list of nominees, click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment