Monday, April 04, 2016

You Are Hearing Me Talk...About Star Trek & Videogames


I've been busy on a bunch of writing projects over the past couple of weeks, so I've been slack on posting some new bits up here on the blog - to redress that balance, here are some linkys to a few interviews I did last month...


First, check out episode 142 ("Star Trek Vs. Godzilla") of Trek FM's Literary Treks books and comics show, where I talk with Dan Gunther and Matt Rushing about my new classic Star Trek novel The Latter Fire. Click here to stream the show.

You can also find me talking about Star Trek, games and a bunch of other stuff on episode 229 of the G & T Show live podcast from the start of the show to the 1:45 mark. Click here to listen.

And lastly, I'm here discussing videogames (specifically the recently released mmo-shooter-rpg hybrid The Division) on BBC Radio 5 Live's Game On show. Click here to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment