Monday, October 03, 2016

Destination Star Trek Europe!

It's a little short notice, but I will now be appearing at the Destination Star Trek Europe this coming weekend, at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham!
 

Right now, the plan is for me to be on the Voyager Stage on Saturday 8th October from 2.45pm to 3.20pm, along with Jon Van Citters of CBS Licensing and Chris Cooper of Star Trek Magazine to talk about "Star Trek in print and the world of the novels".

Straight after the panel, I'll be off to the retail area to sign books and I'm told there will be copies of Star Trek - The Latter Fire, Star Trek: Titan - Sight Unseen and Star Trek: The Fall - The Poisoned Chalice for purchase there - but I'm happy to sign any of my stuff if you bring it along! (And for those who asked, I *never* charge for autographs)

Other bits of the schedule are still in flux, but it looks like I will also be joinging Ben Robinson from the Eaglemoss team on the Voyager stage on Sunday morning, where we will be talking about Star Trek in comics.

You can check out the full event timetable here.

No comments:

Post a Comment