Saturday, December 30, 2017

Win Books!

I've pretty much made it impossible to miss on all my social media that, yes, I have a new release out in the form of the paperback edition of Exile, my second Marc Dane action thriller - and as part of the publicity push, there are going to be poster ads and digital video trailers appearing all around the UK from Tuesday January 2nd.

So, I want offer some swag to folks who are willing to boost the signal for me! 

If you catch sight of Exile on sale in a local store, or the print and digital ads, post a video or pictures on your social media accounts and send a link to me on my twitter feed (@jmswallow) with the hashtag #ExilePB.

Everybody who messages me with the hashtag gets put into a prize draw. 

The lucky winner will get a signed, personalized copy of Exile and an extra copy of the previous novel Nomad (which you can feel free to give to a pal). In addition, five runners-up will get Exile ebook editions!

The competition begins on Tuesday January 2nd 2018 - the day the video ads will be running in London train stations during rush hour periods - and ends at Midnight on Monday January 8th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment