Wednesday, May 23, 2018

GHOST launch event next month!

My new thriller novel Ghost will be on sale at the end of this month, and to celebrate I'll be taking part in a launch event on Thursday 7th June at 6.30pm, at Waterstones Bromley.

My fellow author Ben Aaronovitch (creator of the Rivers of London series) will be interviewing me about the writing of my books, followed by an open Q&A and book signing. There will be wine, door prizes and giveaways – including copies of Ghost and the previous books in the series, the Sunday Times bestsellers Nomad and Exile.



I've had great support for these novels from readers and my publishers at Bonnier Zaffre, and we're hoping Ghost will be a success too! You can check out more about the book at Readers First, including a downloadable sample of the first two chapters.

The launch event is free to attend, and you can call the bookshop for more information on 02084606037 or just come along!

Here's a link to the event page at Waterstones Bromley, and here's another with directions to the store location.

No comments:

Post a Comment