Thursday, December 05, 2013

NYT3!

Star Trek The Fall The Poisoned Chalice
It is with great pleasure and no little amount of pride I can announce today that my latest novel Star Trek: The Fall - The Poisoned Chalice has made the New York Times Bestseller List for December 15th 2013.

This is my third time on the list (previously I made the grade with my Horus Heresy novels Nemesis and Fear To Tread) but this is the first time one of my Star Trek works hit the chart, and I'm elated!

I would like to thank everyone who has bought a copy the book, and all the Star Trek fans out there who have been very supportive of the whole The Fall miniseries; I also want to tip my hat to all the great writers who I've worked with on these books - David R. George III, Una McCormack, David Mack and Dayton Ward.

Being part of this group endeavour with these folks has been a blast - and for those of you who have followed the books to this point, I can promise that Dayton's grand finale Peaceable Kingdoms (out later this month) is going to bring everything to a dynamic conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment