Sunday, May 25, 2014

Incoming! [May 2014]

This is May's 'Coming Soon' update on my future projects and events:

"The Turn of The Card" - Hardcover and paperback edition of the Kaiju Rising: Age of Monsters anthology from Ragnarok Publishing, featuring my short story inspired by the Colossal Kaiju Combat gameworld. May.

UK Games Expo - I'll be appearing at this tabletop gaming event in Birmingham. May 30th-June 1st.

The Horus Heresy: Nemesis - A new hardback edition of my 2010 novel from the Horus Heresy saga, from Black Library. June 20th.

The Horus Heresy: La Fuite de L’Eisenstein - French hardback edition of my novel The Flight of the Eisenstein, from Black Library France. July 11th.

"The Turn of The Card" - Audiobook version of the Kaiju Rising: Age of Monsters anthology from Ragnarok Publishing, featuring my short story inspired by the Colossal Kaiju Combat gameworld. July 15th.

Lon Con 3 - I'll be along for a couple of days of the World Science Fiction convention in London. 15th-16th August.

24: Deadline - An original hardback prequel novel set before the events of the new TV series 24: Live Another Day, from Forge Books. 5th August.

Star Trek: The Next Generation: Der Stoff der Träume - German eBook edition of my novella The Stuff of Dreams. February 2015.

First Contact Day 2015 - I'll be appearing at this Star Trek convention at the Leicester Space Centre. 4th-5th April 2015.

The Horus Heresy: The Flight of the Eisenstein - A trade paperback edition of my 2007 novel from the Horus Heresy saga, from Black Library. TBC.

'Deus Ex 4' - A new chapter in the Deus Ex videogame series, for next-generation consoles and PCs, from Square Enix. TBC.


No comments:

Post a Comment