Tuesday, May 27, 2014

UK Games Expo this weekend!

This weekend, gamers will be gathering for the UK Games Expo event at the NEC Hilton Metropole hotel, for one of the biggest celebrations of board games, card games and miniatures games in the country..


...and I am very pleased to be attending the event for the first time as a guest; I am of course expecting to squander a foolish amount of money in the dealer's room, as well as finding some actual games to particpate in. I've heard a lot of great things about UK Games Expo and I'm really looking forward to taking part!

I'll be taking part in a writer's panel over the weekend and I'll have a table in the "Library" area of the event where I'll be available to sign autographs, chat and sell my books, so if you're coming along, please stop by and say hello.

For more information about the event, visit the official website Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment