Friday, January 15, 2016

2K15 Games


And so it ends for another year, as my last list-o-stuff presents the games that ate my free time in 2015 - but that said, while I played a third more games than I did in 2014, strangely it felt like less.

I got a new PC after finally admitting that my previous machine had developed the digital equivalent of senility, which meant a revamp of my Steam account and a bunch of new stuff to try out. On consoles, I doggedly held on to the last generation with my PS3 and Xbox 360 in a vain attempt to plough through my shelf of unfinished stuff... Yeah, that didn't work out like I expected. I'm still undone on a lot of old-gen games, so I expect I'll still be playing on my aging machines well into 2016.

Best game of the year? No question that it was Naughty Dog's charming and honest The Last of Us: Left Behind.

Here's the list:
The Wolf Among Us, Alien Isolation, The Last of Us: Left Behind, The Walking Dead: Season Two, Grand Theft Auto V (PS4 version), Dragon Age: Inquisition, Assassin's Creed: Unity, 80 Days, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Disney Infinity 3.0: Twilight of the Republic, Disney Infinity 3.0: Rise of the Empire, Watch Dogs, Joy Ride Turbo, Yoostar 2: In The Movies, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Homefront, Max Payne 3, Star Wars Battle Pod, Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance, Bejewelled Blitz, Volume, Strike Suit Zero, Nova-111, Space Hulk, Lumino City, Black Ice, Big Pharma, Satellite Reign, Star Trek: Wrath of Gems

.

No comments:

Post a Comment