Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Nomad Updates!

I don't think I've deluged all you good people with quite enough promo madness for my new novel just yet; and so I've got a couple more updates for your entertainment...

First, Here I am appearing on my good friend Adam Rosser's Game On show talking about Nomad (even reading a bit) and a little about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Then, Here's me talking to The Irish Times about the importance of locations in writing and when writing.

And however you want to slice it, it seems that all this bloggage has been doing the trick, because I am very pleased to say that Nomad has leapt from the #12 slot in last week's hardcover bestseller list to #5 for this week (and #6 in the Sunday Times!)

So to everyone out there who bought my book, please accept a big thank you from me! You support is very much appreciated! (And for anyone who hasn't yet picked up a copy, allow me to gently remind you that Nomad is available online and at all good bookstores!)

No comments:

Post a Comment