Saturday, June 11, 2016

You Are Hearing Me Talk...to Arena

It's now been a full week since my new thriller novel Nomad hit bookstores and I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been picking it up over the last few days - the book is doing well in hardcover format and the ebook edition made it to #6 in the Amazon Crime Thriller charts in just a couple of days, so your support is greatly appreciated!

In the meantime, my mission to promote Nomad far and wide included a brief interview with Arena, a show on Ireland RTE 1 radio station on Friday, and you can check out the show's page on the RTE site right Here.

I talk about the main characters and the themes in Nomad, high energy radio frequency weapons, truth being stranger than fiction, the significance of April 18th in my career and more besides...

And as ever, Nomad is available for order online or at your local bookstore....

No comments:

Post a Comment