Friday, January 05, 2018

2K17 Games

Number three in my annual year-end blog list assembles my gaming playlist for 2017. This year I decided to add analogue games to the list (as in board games, card games and the like), because why the hell not? 

Most of my gaming was on the PlayStation 4, and again it was my favoured genre of FPS titles that dominated. A big part of 2017 for me was getting to work on one of my favourite game franchises - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - creating the Fallen Ghosts DLC for the Ghost Recon Wildlands release, and I spent a lot of time rampaging through a virtual Bolivia. Later in the year, I rinsed out the whole of Just Cause 3 for stuff-blowing-up, a great title I got as a freebie with my PSPlus subscription. I also went back to The Division, another Ubisoft/Clancy game, playing that in team-game mode for hours on end - but that's a 2016 title and I'm only listing new plays here. My top pick for the year goes of Subsurface Circular, a short but perfectly formed sci-fi detective conversation game.

Here's my full list:
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare; Star Trek Panic; Tokaido; The Crew (PS4 version); Ghost Recon Wildlands: Narco Road; The Crew: Calling All Units; Type:Rider; Ghost Recon Wildlands: Fallen Ghosts; Life Is Strange; Sniper Ghost Warrior 3; Destiny 2; Just Cause 3; Spartacus; Fortnite Battle Royale; Ogre; Star Wars Battlefront II; Ghost Recon Wildlands: Ghost War; Hitman: Sniper; Subsurface Circular; Rocket League (PS4 version); Gaming Quiz; The Chase Family Board Game; Sniper Ghost Warrior 3: The Escape of Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment