Friday, January 04, 2019

2K18 Movies

The next in my yearly log of free-timery is a look over the movies I saw in 2018... 

 
I set myself a target of  one movie a week, and just popped over that with a total of 54 viewed, although less of them at the cinema than I would have liked. 

As I’m such a sucker for franchise flicks, naturally there’s a whole bunch of sequels and series movies, but I don’t care. I love big, brassy blockbusters and there were many. My top picks: Atomic Blonde, Solo, Mission Impossible: Fallout and Into The Spider-Verse.

Here’s my complete list:
Drone, Sicario, Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge, Jarhead 3: The Siege, Black Panther, We Still Steal The Old Way, Despicable Me 3, Transformers: The Last Knight, The Last Witch Hunter, Cars 3, Wonder Woman, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Pacific Rim Uprising, Triple 9, Avengers: Infinity War, Alien: Covenant, Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & The Punisher, Atomic Blonde, Anon, American Made, Solo: A Star Wars Story, Ocean's 8, The Great Wall, The Mummy [2017], The Transporter Refuelled, Kong: Skull Island, Drug War, Alien Invasion: S.U.M.1, Please Stand By, The Dark Tower, Bastille Day, The Operative, Search/Destroy, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Geostorm, Renegades [2017], Mission Impossible: Fallout, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Justice League, Ant-Man & The Wasp, Final Score, The Shanghai Job [aka S.M.A.R.T. Chase], Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Logan Lucky, American Assassin, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, The Hitman's Bodyguard, Mechanic Resurrection, London Has Fallen, Now You See Me, A Walk Among The Tombstones, Gods of Egypt, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Now You See Me 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment