Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The Horus Heresy Weekender 2019

The annual conclave of all things Horus Heresy-related is happening this weekend, and the official program has just been announced - so I can now confirm I'll be along talking about The Buried Dagger, my next novel in the series...and the last before the Siege of Terra!


The official blurb sez: For fans of the Horus Heresy and Adeptus Titanicus, the Horus Heresy Weekender is the ultimate event not to be missed. Prepare to immerse yourself fully as you explore every detail of these worlds. Chat with the masterminds who created them, see the latest miniatures, and uncover what the future holds for the hobby you love. If you want a dedicated weekend that leaves no stone unturned, then the Horus Heresy Weekender is for you!

This year the Weekender is taking place at the Radisson Blu Hotel at East Midlands Airport near Derby, and tickets are still available right Here.  

I'm appearing on a few panels over the two days:

On Saturday I'll be discussing The Fate of the Death Guard in the Throne Room from 11:45am to 12:45pm, and then in the Remembrancer's Hall from 4:15pm to 5:15pm I'll be discussing the first part of the Scions of the Emperor

On Sunday, I'm back in the Remembrancer's Hall from 10:30am to 11:30am for the second part of the Scions of the Emperor discussion, followed by a conversation about The Journey of Nathaniel Garro from Midday to 1:00pm.

I'll also be signing books at the Scribe Station on Saturday from 10:30am to 11:30am and again between 5:30pm and 6:30pm; and on the Sunday from 2:30pm to 3:30pm.

To see the full event programme, click Here. I hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment