Thursday, August 21, 2014

Interview Round-Up: Horus Heresy Audio Dramas & 24: Deadline

I've been talking to folks about all kinds of stuff this week, and here's a gathering of some of the interviews I've been doing...

 

First up, the Geek Native and Connected Digital World blogs have put up some short Q&A's with me talking about my work writing the first of the new 24 tie-in novel series Deadline.

Check out the Geek Native interview Here and the CDW interview Here.

And a world away from the modern-day action and adventures of Jack Bauer, Greg Dann over at the Garagehammer site has interview me for the After Ullanor podcast, a series of regular shows that go into great depth and analysis of the Horus Heresy fiction. In this latest show, I talk to Greg about Black Library's audio drama series featuring Nathaniel Garro. Check it out Here.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment