Friday, August 29, 2014

Destination Star Trek 3

Destination-Star-Trek-3-LondonA new convention update; I've talked around this a bit recently, but now it's official - I'm going to be a guest at the big Destination Star Trek 3 convention taking place over the weekend of October 3rd-5th at the ExCel Centre in London.

I'll be there on Saturday 4th October with Star Trek books publisher Simon & Schuster, signing my novels at the sales stand in the Publication Alley area of the event.

I'll also be taking part in an Author Panel where I'll talk about my current and future Star Trek projects (including my next Star Trek: Titan novel Sight Unseen) and taking questions - that will be the “Star Trek Novelists Q&A" taking place on Saturday between 2:45pm and 3:30pm on the Excelsior Stage (which is free to enter for all DST3 attendees). Pending her final confirmation, I hope to be joined by my fellow Star Trek: The Fall author Una McCormack.

For more information about Destination Star Trek 3, click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment