Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Coming Soon...

For the new year, I've decided to reinstate the "Incoming!" list of my new releases and event appearances, but I'm changing the format a little; from now on, there's a permanent listing page set up Here that I will update as and when cool new stuff pops.

The list will show release dates for all the new books, short fiction, videogames, audios and other projects I'm working on (and are allowed to talk about), including reprints, foriegn editions and so on. I'll also include event dates for any signings, panels or seminars that I'm at, in case you want to have me write my name on stuff or just heckle.

You can also go directly to it by clicking on the COMING SOON link that has been added to the navigation bar at the top of this page...

No comments:

Post a Comment