Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Division 2

Last month I was over in Sweden to visit the offices of Ubisoft Massive in Malmo, one of the developers of The Division 2 - the sequel to the hit game from the Tom Clancy franchise, which will be out on all platforms in March next year.

This week was the big E3 videogames trade show and the first official trailer for The Division 2 dropped...


 ...along with some in-game footage showing one of the games "control point" side missions. I got to play through this myself while I was in Malmo, and it was pretty cool. As a fan of the first game, I'm looking forward to this new iteration of the franchise.


I'm excited to be contributing some scripts to this game, joining a team made up of several great writers and talented, passionate developers. The elements I'm working on haven't been revealed at this point, but I'm sure I'll be talking more about it in the months ahead. Also, just to clarify as some folks have been asking - I'm not currently working on a novel or a comic tie-in... although that would be cool!

To learn more about The Division 2, check out the official website right Here.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment