Monday, January 14, 2013

Star Trek Week: You Are Hearing Me Talk...to Literary Treks

This week on Red Flag I'm going to be revealing a little more about my upcoming Star Trek projects, and as I've got a bunch of stuff to blog about, I decided to make a thing out of it. I'm kicking it off today with a link to a interview I did a few weeks ago with Matthew Rushing over at the Trek.FM podcast site.

Along with his co-host Christopher Jones, Matt presents the Literary Treks podcast discussing Star Trek novels and comics and in previous shows they've talked to my fellow authors Dayton Ward, Una McCormack, Kirsten Beyer and Keith R.A. DeCandido - and this week's episode features me.

From Terok Nor to the Myriad Universe, from the bridge of the Titan to the aftermath of The Undiscovered Country, author James Swallow has played in many corners of the Star Trek universe. In this episode of Literary Treks we’re joined by James to discuss what it’s like to tell stories from the lost era of Deep Space Nine, why it’s difficult to write Picard, what it takes to redeem Valeris, and many more topics from across Star Trek literature.

I had a great time chatting about all things Final Frontier, and I want to thank Matt and Chris for having me on the show.

Check out the interview Here, or subscribe to Literary Treks via iTunes Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment