Monday, March 04, 2019

NOIRELAND this weekend!

I'm heading out to the city of Belfast this weekend to take part in my first Irish event - the Noireland International Crime Fiction Festival - and I'm really looking forward to it!


The event runs from Friday 8th to Sunday 10th March at the Europa Hotel in Belfast, and I'll be joining top writers like Ann Cleeves, Anthony Horowitz, Adam Hamdy, Belinda Bauer, Denise Mina, Stuart MacBride and more to talk about crime and thrillers.

I'm taking part in the "Twenty-First Century Bonds" panel on Sunday morning from 9:30am, along with Asia Mackay (author of Killing It) and Douglas Lindsey (Song of the Dead) - James Bond has endured as one of the great icons of the thriller genre but how has he influenced modern thrillers and what are the challenges of writing about Secret Service agents for 21st century audiences? 

Full details on the Noireland website Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment