Monday, April 15, 2019

LIVE AND DIRECT


https://jswallow.com
I'm happy to announce that from today, I have a new home on the World Wide Web; you can visit me at jswallow.com.

I've worked on the new site to create something simple, quick to navigate and most importantly, filled with stuff. You'll find information on all of my professional writing career to date - every book, every short story, every script and video game - complete with images, audio clips, trailers and videos. You can keep up to date with my 'coming soon' section and my (somewhat irregular) blog!

There's a fully indexed 'library' of my work categorized by themes, series and subject, covering all my original fiction and tie-ins. I'll be writing Author's Notes as I go, so readers can learn more about the stories behind my projects over the last twenty years!

There's also a 'free fiction' category, which I'll be adding to regularly over the next month or so, in the run-up to the launch of my next Marc Dane thriller novel Shadow


On Friday April 26th, and on each following Friday over five weeks, I'll be putting up a chapter of a brand new Marc Dane novelette called "Rough Air", free to download in ebook form for all visitors to the site. More on that next week!

My new site will be taking over the duties of the Red Flag blog in the coming months, but there will be a bit of overlap before I shut that down, so if you want to continue to follow me and my writing, please update your browsers and bookmarks accordingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment